Free delivery Australia Wide
RETURN OF GOODS
WITHIN 30 DAYS
ONLINE TO YOUR
BATA CLUB ACCOUNT
WIN 1 of 5 $50 DYMOCK GIFT CARDS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Competition, promoter and entrants
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter of this Competition is Bata School Shoes Australia Head Office, 1158 Nepean Highway, Mornington, VIC 3931.
3. The Competition commences on Monday 20th August 2018 at midday and concludes on Sunday 26th August at 11:59pm.
4. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
5. The Competition is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years as of Monday 20th August 2018.
6. Number of entries: One entry per person.
Entry and prize
1. People may enter the Competition by liking the Bata School Shoes Australia page and commenting on the Facebook competition post saying what is your child’s favourite book at the moment and why. The Competition post can be found on Bata School Shoes Australia Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BataSchoolShoesAustralia/
2. There are 5 Prizes (5 x $50 Dymocks digital gift cards) in total. Each Prize consists of one Dymocks digital gift card valued at $50. The gift cards will be valid for all Dymocks stores located in Australia and online. For a full list of stores and terms and conditions on the use of the gift card, please visit https://www.dymocks.com.au/.
1. The winners of the Prize will be notified on Facebook by 5:00pm on Monday 27th August 2018 via the Facebook post and private Facebook message (if the individuals privacy settings allow). The name and photo of the winners may be published on the Promoters social media sites and website.
2. If the winner is not reachable on the contact details provided or does not contact the Promoter, Bata School Shoes on (03) 5970 8500 or via Facebook private message by 12pm Wednesday 29th August 2018 the Prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen. The new winner will be chosen on Thursday 30th August 2018 at 10am.
3. The Prize ($50 Dymocks gift card) will be emailed out to the winners to the email address provided at time of confirming winners.
4. The Promoter may communicate, advertise or run this Competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
5. The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
6. Unless otherwise specified, Prizes or any unused portion of a Prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. If any Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a Prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, Prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or Prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition.
10. The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
11. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
12. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a Prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.